well...sorry

  • Repentant Deejay
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2004
      (If this shows up twice then please delete the spare.  Have been having terminal mail problems)

      But this ponderization has been weighing on my mind somewhat lately.  So just putting it "out there"

      Colin Said:

      Simon is clearly dreaming if he thinks that I "lost" any arguments to
      Mr. Durand. I have repeatedly engaged him on other forums, and I have
      so thoroughly refuted his many false accusations and fabrications of
      facts that he publicly chose to no longer "interact" with me anymore
      or respond to my e-mails. Durand is not fighter but a quitter.

      Having seen the turn some of these engagements take.  Whether they be by theonomists or just about any one else.  (this isn't an attack on theonomists)    why does it seem so important to prove ourselves and any  theological opinoin we hold right.    When often we put proving ourselves rights,  over and above glorifying God,  simply cos of the tone these engagements take.

      ~Deejay<--may start a quiz. ;-)

      No,  I'm serious.  It just seems a conflict that is never solved, when often these engagements and debates,  is all about exalting our honour at the sake  or bringing God's honour into controversy.  Seems an oxymoron to me.  Especially when at the centre of these debates or engagements is normally the Word of God.

      Sign-up for Ads Free at Mail.com
      http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

      Delivery confirmed by confimax.com