Re: Slam 'em with the gospel

  • Dan Fraas
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 12, 2004
      Thanks, Steve. I finished a couple rough drafts over lunch. It's
      not strictly traditional poetry, which I enjoy writing. But I
      thought a looser, more modern style would fit in better in this
      crowd. Plus it allows for greater freedom. Want to see what I've
      got so far?

      Riley

      --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, getsmitty