more prayers

  • Jason Robert Schuiling
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 10, 2004
      I am sorry to trouble you all with more prayer requests, but I would
      ask you all to please pray for my fiance and her family in the loss
      of a brother and son as well as the Colombo family in the loss of a
      sister and daughter. Elizabeth's brother, Philip Jolley was a flight
      instructor in California, he was taking a friend up for a flight
      yesterday afternoon, but they did not return, both he and the friend
      were found this morning to have died in the crash, again please pray
      for their respective families. Philip was 23 years old, Ms. Colombo,
      19. Thanks again.

      In wrath, remember mercy O Lord,
      Jason Schuiling
    • thebishopsdoom
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 11, 2004
        --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "Jason Robert
        Schuiling" <jrschuiling@y...> wrote:
        > I am sorry to trouble you all with more prayer requests, but I
        would
        > ask you all to please pray for my fiance and her family in the loss
        > of a brother and son as well as the Colombo family in the loss of a
        > sister and daughter.
        Sure thing Jason.
        -thebishopsdoom
      • Jason Robert Schuiling
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 11, 2004
          Thnk you BroJohn,

          Here's the details for everyone interested in how to better pray for
          the families.

          http://www.modbee.com/local/story/8261759p-9106195c.html

          --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, thebishopsdoom