e-mail to Bill O'Reilly

  • Dan Fraas
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 1 11:10 AM
      The one thing that no Christians have addressed in the major media
      I've seen is that depicting Jesus Christ in a film creates an image
      of God, which violates God's commandment. (Exodus 20:4)

      Riley Fraas
      Layton, Utah
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 1 1:31 PM
        You sent this to O'Reilly, Riley?

        gmw.
        --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "Dan Fraas"
        <fraasrd@y...> wrote:
        > The one thing that no Christians have addressed in the major media
        > I've seen is that depicting Jesus Christ in a film creates an image
        > of God, which violates God's commandment. (Exodus 20:4)
        >
        > Riley Fraas
        > Layton, Utah
      • Dan Fraas
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 1 2:00 PM
          Yep, I sure did. I'm continually irritated by commentary for or
          against this movie without any mention, acknowledgment, or knowledge
          of its violation of the second commandment. I kept it short, as Bill
          prefers.

          Riley
          <raging.calvinist@v...> wrote:

          > You sent this to O'Reilly, Riley?
          >
          > gmw.
          > --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "Dan Fraas"
          > <fraasrd@y...> wrote:
          > > The one thing that no Christians have addressed in the major
          media
          > > I've seen is that depicting Jesus Christ in a film creates an
          image
          > > of God, which violates God's commandment. (Exodus 20:4)
          > >
          > > Riley Fraas
          > > Layton, Utah
        • johnnieburgessjr
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 1 2:31 PM
            Did he respond to you?

            <fraasrd@y...> wrote:
            > Yep, I sure did. I'm continually irritated by commentary for or
            > against this movie without any mention, acknowledgment, or
            knowledge
            > of its violation of the second commandment. I kept it short, as
            Bill
            > prefers.
            >
            > Riley
            > --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "gmw"
            > <raging.calvinist@v...> wrote:
            > >
            > > You sent this to O'Reilly, Riley?
            > >
            > > gmw.
            > > --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "Dan Fraas"
            > > <fraasrd@y...> wrote:
            > > > The one thing that no Christians have addressed in the major
            > media
            > > > I've seen is that depicting Jesus Christ in a film creates an
            > image
            > > > of God, which violates God's commandment. (Exodus 20:4)
            > > >
            > > > Riley Fraas
            > > > Layton, Utah
          • Dan Fraas
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 1 2:43 PM
              Not yet. I'll be watching tonight to see if he reads it on t.v.

              Riley
              --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, johnnieburgessjr