George Bush's Record

  • Thomas Britton
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 20, 2004

      We are apt to shut our eyes against a painful truth... For my part, I am willing to know the whole truth; to know the worst; and to provide for it.    -Patrick Henry

      President George Bush over the past few years has compromised his "Christian faith" by promoting evil and openly supporting wickedness. It is our hope and prayer that he would Repent and turn from such blatant sin. He is not our friend and cannot be trusted.

      Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

      First Commandment Record

      BUSH AGAIN ENDORSES OTHER RELIGIONS! 1/16/04

      Associated Press reports that yesterday (1/15/04), in a speech at a New Orleans church, Bush told the crowd that God works through many of the world's religions. "Miracles happen as a result of the love of the Almighty, professed, by the way, taught, by the way, by religions from all walks of life whether it be Christian, Jewish, Muslim, Hindu," Bush said. The president went on to say that there is nothing better than a faith-based program to provide hope: "Again, I don't care what religion it is -- there's nothing more hopeful than the word." It was not clear from the report what "word" President Bush was talking about. [Fred Jackson/AP]

      BUSH: CHRISTIANS, MUSLIMS WORSHIP SAME GOD 11/20/03

      In an answer likely to upset evangelicals and other members of his Christian base, President Bush said Nov. 20 that Christians and Muslims worship the same God. �Washington Post

      BUSH PRAISES ISLAM AS RELIGION OF TOLERANCE 10/22/03

      The world's most populous Muslim nation was praised on Wednesday by US President George W. Bush for supporting the war on terror, but he told Indonesia that Islamic extremists had defiled a great religion.

      BUSH BACKS REMOVAL OF TEN COMMANDMENT MONUMENT 8/28/03

      The office of President George W. Bush, who has been forthright in his public professions of Christian faith, backed the removal of the monument as the right thing legally while acknowledging such cases have gone both ways in the past.

      DENOUNCING PRESIDENT BUSH'S SHINTO SHRINE WORSHIP 2/19/02

      The Korean Church together with the Japanese Church is shocked and frightened at the act of the President Bush's shrine worship at the Meiji Shrine in the morning of Feb. 18, 2002 upholding the flag of the so called a Christian justice and a superpower, for it is an act of idol worship breaking the first, second, and third commandments of the Christian faith. We strongly denounce it. �World Evangelical Alliance

      BUSH HONORS ISLAM HOLY MONTH 11/19/01

      President Bush hosted an "Iftaar" (Ramadan break-the-fast dinner) the evening of November 19 at the White House for representatives of some 53 Muslim nations -- reportedly the first such gathering at the White House.

      Bush stated during his speech, "...it is fitting for America to honor your friendship and the traditions of a great faith by hosting this Iftaar at the White House."  -U.S. Dept. of State

      BUSH INVITES MUSLIMS TO PRAY IN THE WHITE HOUSE 11/16/01

      PRESIDENT BUSH, eager to improve America's reputation in the Muslim world, will welcome 50 ambassadors from Islamic countries for a traditional meal and prayer at the White House on Monday to mark the start of Ramadan.

      It is thought to be the first time that Muslims will have knelt and touched the floor with their foreheads in a formal ceremony in the official home of American presidents.

      Record on Sodomy

      BUSH ADVANCES THE "GAY" AGENDA

      Despite repeated statements about being a Christian and expressing the desire to restore honor to the White House during his 2000 presidential campaign, President George W. Bush is advancing the homosexual agenda as much as any other President in history.

      BUSH'S COMMENTS REGARDING HOMOSEXUAL MARRIAGE RANKLE PRO-FAMILY LEADERS 12/18/03

      Several pro-family groups are reacting negatively to a recent comment by President Bush that implies he may be somewhat soft on his backing of a Constitutional amendment protecting traditional marriage. �Agape Press

      BUSH MARRIAGE STANCE NOT 'CLEAR' 12/18/03

      Pro-family groups said yesterday that President Bush "drove a wedge" into their efforts to protect marriage by seeming to accept homosexual civil unions, even as he said he could support an amendment defining marriage as solely between a man and woman. -Washington Times

      BUSH MARRIAGE STANCE NOT 'CLEAR' 12/18/03

      Pro-family groups said yesterday that President Bush "drove a wedge" into their efforts to protect marriage by seeming to accept homosexual civil unions, even as he said he could support an amendment defining marriage as solely between a man and woman.

      BUSH SAYS NO GAY MARRIAGES, BUT... 12/17/03

      President Bush yesterday appeared to open the door to same-sex unions that stop short of marriage, by saying people should be able to make "whatever legal arrangements" they want as long as it is recognized by a state.

      "The position of this administration is that whatever legal arrangements people want to make, they're allowed to make, so long as it's embraced by the state or at the state level." �Phila. Inquirer

      PRESIDENTIAL EMBRACE OF CIVIL UNIONS UNDERMINES PRO-FAMILY EFFORT TO SAVE MARRIAGE 12/17/03

      President Bush last night drove a wedge into the pro-family effort to preserve the institution of marriage by signaling that his administration supports the creation of homosexual civil unions or domestic partnerships at the state level.  -Concerned Women for America

      BUSH CHEERS 'GAY' CHURCH AFTER 'MARRIAGE WEEK' 11/12/03

      Not long after he endorsed "Marriage Protection Week," President Bush sent a letter of congratulations to a denomination founded by homosexual activists that performs more than 6,000 same-sex "weddings" each year.

      BUSH GIVES DEATH BENEFITS TO HOMOSEXUALS 6/26/02

      President Bush has signed a bill allowing death benefits to be paid to the domestic partners of firefighters and police officers who die in the line of duty, permanently extending a federal death benefit to same-sex couples for the first time.

      BUSH ADMINISTRATION PROMOTES "GLOBAL HOMOSEXUAL ACTIVISM" 9/28/01

      The leader of a pro-family organization based in Virginia says George W. Bush "betrayed American values" by sending two homosexuals to the American embassy in Bucharest, Romania. Joe Glover, President of Family Policy Network, made his remarks after learning that Bush had dispatched a homosexual to be U.S. Ambassador to Romania, and was sending his "partner" to go with him.

      BUSH APPOINTS OPENLY GAY HOMOSEXUAL, FIRST EVER BY REPUBLICAN PRESIDENT

      As President Bush seeks to walk a fine line on policies to appease both parties in Congress, some members of the Religious Right are attacking him for appointing an openly gay man to lead the White House HIV/AIDS policy office.

      BUSH MEETS WITH GAY REPUBLICANS, SAYS GAY LIFESTYLE IS PERSONAL AND PRIVATE

      Texas Gov. George W. Bush -- who previously declined a meeting with the gay Log Cabin Republicans group because he said it would create a political "nightmare" -- said yesterday he is now willing to meet with them.

      "I welcome their support," Bush said in an interview with The Chronicle. "I've got Log Cabin Republicans supporting me all across America."

      Defending the Innocent

      BUSH: USA ISN'T READY FOR TOTAL ABORTION BAN 10/28/03

      President Bush, who campaigned as an opponent of abortion, said Tuesday that Americans aren't ready to support a complete ban.

      MRS. BUSH: KEEP ABORTION LEGAL

      Asked on NBC's Today show if Roe vs. Wade, the Supreme Court's 1973 decision that recognized a woman's right to legalized abortion, should be overturned, Mrs. Bush said flatly, "No. I don't think it should be overturned."

      BushRevealed.com

      RepentAmerica.com

      Sorry folks, thems the facts.

      TdB

      Do you Yahoo!?
    • persevering4christ
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 21, 2004
        Some people will never believe any thing bad about president Bush, no
        matter what you show them.
        My mother in-law is a good example. I tried to show her some thing a
        while back and all she could say was because it was on the internet,
        it probably wasn't true (yet she believes every thing she sees on TV.
        Go figure)so she dismisses any thing any one tries to show her.
        Her husband is not quite as bad, but he is still going to vote for
        Bush namely the "lesser" of the two evils thing.
        I just don't get it at times. But that's life.

        tom

        -- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, Thomas Britton