Re: Frequency of Communion Questions

  • Abigail
    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 3, 2003
      My sister is a member of an RPCNA church where they have communion
      twice a year, starting with a Saturday evening service, then
      communion in the a.m. on the Sabbath, then a thanksgiving service
      Sabbath evening, usually with a visiting "communion assistant".
      The church I've been attending (RPCNA) has communion once a month, in
      the afternoon service. The congregation is always advised the week
      before communion to prepare by self-examination and renewed
      repentance, meditating soberly on the work of Christ. I haven't been
      to any nine-hour services yet!

      Abigail

      --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, revrayjoseph