Re: Frequency of Communion Questions

    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 2, 2003
      Wow, Mr. Joseph. How things have changed, huh?

      gmw.

      --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, revrayjoseph

    • Abigail
      Message 2 of 12 , Dec 3, 2003
        My sister is a member of an RPCNA church where they have communion
        twice a year, starting with a Saturday evening service, then
        communion in the a.m. on the Sabbath, then a thanksgiving service
        Sabbath evening, usually with a visiting "communion assistant".
        The church I've been attending (RPCNA) has communion once a month, in
        the afternoon service. The congregation is always advised the week
        before communion to prepare by self-examination and renewed
        repentance, meditating soberly on the work of Christ. I haven't been
        to any nine-hour services yet!

        Abigail