Re: Pope

  • thebishopsdoom
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 9, 2003
    • s.padbury@tiscali.co.uk
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 10, 2003
        Snipped from Tom's pasted in article about "Pope meets Putin" --

        <<At center is the icon of Mother of God of Kazan, which is revered by Russian
        believers.>>

        This reminds me: about a mile from my father-in-law's house in the city
        of Sheffield, England is an enormous complex containing a church, a manse
        and a school. It is called, "The Church of Our Lady the Queen of Heaven."

        This clearly shows the lie in that antichrist and antichristian propaganda
        against Alexander Hislop's book.

        Simon.