Re: [Covenanted Reformation] Re: Sole Claim to Apostolic Succession?

  • Mark E Penn
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2003
      John,

      The question I was trying to address was the Papists' claim that they
      are the only TRUE church; you know, "Where was YOUR church before the
      Reformation." Could you address that issue?

      Thanks,

      Tom

      Mark: If longevity were the barometer for truth shouldn't you be a Buddhist then? If it aligns with scripture why should it matter? Lies and false teachings go back to the garden of Eden itself.