Happy Reformation Day!

  • Dan Fraas
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2003
      On this day in the town of Wittenberg, Saxony 1517, a little German
      monk and professor of theology named Dr. Martin Luther nailed 95
      points of disputation on the door of the Wittenberg cathedral. The
      rest is history.

      I celebrated by affixing a latin copy of the 95 theses to the office
      door of the base Head Catholic Chaplain and my friend, "Father" Tom
      Gills! Haven't heard from him about it, yet.

      For Christ's Crown and Covenant!

      Riley