can anyone help

  • luvmykitties2003
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 2003
      I really do not know where to start. My name is Julie, I am a
      Christian and I live in Virginia. I just recently left my emotionally
      and physically abusive alcoholic husband . I Am a mother of three
      children a boy age 11 and 2 girls ages 6 and 8 who are everything to
      me. The kids father abused me physically and mentally for years. I
      tried to stay with him because I took my marriage vows seriously but
      I could not stay any longer. Being beaten and abused was not only bad
      for me but bad for the children to be around it.
      He did awful things such as he broke my hand which caused me surgery
      with 6 screws putting my hand back together. This went on for almost
      10 years.I also had my head slammed into a cement statue so bad that
      9 yrs later still have the scar .. I remember feeling the blood
      dripping down my head and face then being carried to the car and
      hearing him and his friend say we cant take her to the hospital get
      in trouble then dragging me back inside then my husband raped me.
      while I was hurt and half unconcious.another thing before my third
      child was born I was pregnant and he slammed my stomach into a metal
      trash can causing me to miscarry my baby . I have numerous scars. One
      on my arm where one day he got mad at a guy for coming on to me (I
      did nothing) so he broke a vase on my arm cutting it bad and refusing
      to take me to the dr until 2 days later which of course it was then
      too late for stiches .. and as always I had to make up what happened
      to me. Like my broken hand .. I had to tell everyone I fell over a
      remote controlled barbie car ..of course he would play the concerned
      husband at the hospital ... made me sick. I became the type of woman
      that used to make me think bad things like she must like it blah blah
      blah .. then I became her. I became a person that was no longer Julie
      but a scared mother who was scared to death that the threats he made
      would come true .. that he would take off with the kids where I would
      never find them or kill me as he said he would. I believed it and
      still do believe he meant it. I live every day in fear and so do the
      kids . The surgery for my hand he broke led to a blood clot in my
      neck and I was hospitilized for that. Then I got Mono which has left
      me very sick and weak , then Plurisey which is a lung infection and I
      have severe migraines and now this car accident. I am in alot of
      pain and unable to leave the bed at this point. . My friend gave me a
      cordless keyboard and mouse and has set the computer up so I can do
      it from bed since I am unable to get up at this point. I had two
      surgeries done on my foot and leg so far and have stiches under my
      left eye , both eyes are blackened and I have whip lash and bruised
      rib and pelvis and a broken nose one side is collapsed and has to be
      operated on later this week and fractured bones in my face also.... I
      just want to get well and be able to return to working so I can
      provide for myself and the children. I am alone and scared. He threw
      out most of our stuff and what stuff he didnt throw out he broke. He
      literally took whole drawers of clothes ect and took them to the dump
      when I was not at home. I am under a protective order for the moment
      anyway. He already broke it once and just spent a month in jail
      because of it. He just got out of jail. They didnt put the kids on
      the protective order for some reason so until Nov when we go to court
      we both in the eyes of the law have custody. His lawyer did advise
      him to stay away from me and the kids but .... as the kids school
      said if he shows up they have no choice but let him take them. He
      has threatned to take the kids and to kill me and Now all I can do is
      sit here and hope he does nothing and pray. The kids have been warned
      not to go with him and I dont think they would because they are
      scared of him at this point... but you never know like you said if he
      will try to win them over ect. I will not be able to walk ect for at
      the very least 10 weeks. . He is staying as his moms so they say .
      Desperate people do desperate things and I really do not know what
      his mind set is. We still have to go to court for the criminal
      charge for him throwing me into the van ect and my lawyer said due
      to some of the things I have found out there may be more charges
      pending against him. The kids are going to testify of his abuse to me
      and them. I did not find out that he was also abusing them until his
      arrest because they were scared to tell me and have him do something
      to them. I have always been self supportive but for the last few
      months everything that has gone downhill. . I am afraid I will be
      evicted if I do not somehow come up with rent and I have
      prescriptions that I cannot even fill. I am trying to cope the best
      I can. If anyone can help me with anything I need food and clothing
      and daily living items ( I have a walmart and Kroger nearby and a
      friend that is able to run errands for me or used clothing for me and
      the kids, food , towels , sheets, any daily living items to help us
      get by please. I have tried contacting local places but have not
      gotton any help except one church gave me a $50 gift card to food
      lion last week and salvation army you can only go to once a month and
      all they gave me was a bag of a few canned vegtables, a pack of
      sausage, a pack of buns and a can of tuna. No milk even and they only
      let you go once a month and I have three kids if you cannot help I
      understand , but please at least keep us in your prayers. I know that
      God will hear the prayers and somehow I will get through this and be
      able to start over and have a wonderful life for me and the kids. I
      truly believe everything happens for a reason ... and someday I will
      know why all this has happened. . I have faith in the Lord that
      somehow I will get through this. I do not know where to turn for
      help so I am trying here I to see if anyone can because I am
      desperate . I had a problem with social services about 6 years ago
      which is why I will not turn to them for help Social Services does
      not care .. they wouldnt even listen to me just threatened me and
      treated me like total garbage. Not to mention also that also my son a
      few years ago broke his arm at the babysitters and I had CPS monitor
      me for months because of that. I was at work not even there. him and
      another boy were playing on a wagon and he fell off ....... and
      because of that I had these complete strangers questioning my kids at
      school and showing up at my house. The system does not work ... it
      really doesnt. Sorry to gripe but I thought I needed to clarify the
      situation.) I have recieved so many hateful comments and emails
      please spare me . I do not pay for my internet by the way it came
      with the place I rent and the computer I have is old .. . I am trying
      to just make it through until get well enough to be able to go back
      to working again. .Emotionally I am a complete wreck. Just please
      pray to god to give me strength to be strong for my children and find
      a way to pay rent so we dont lose our home . I know that there is a
      light at the end of this tunnel somewhere. Thank you. Let God see us
      through.If you cannot help that is ok just pray for us. I believe
      that prayers will be heard by God and he will help us out of this.

      not only are we in need of food and clothing ect but My rent is
      $650.00 I am already two months behind but the landlord said if I pay
      this month and get back on track I will be able to stay .. he has
      been cool about it but if I dont pay this month I will be evicted he
      said there is nothing he can do .. . Oh also add my heat .. it will
      be cut off on the 25th the bill is 402.65 I have to pay at least
      184.00 on it past due to keep it from being cut off ... ... Oh CPS
      went and questioned my kids at school last week ... behind my back.
      my daughter was so scared and upset I had to come to school and pick
      her up. also their dad got a friend of his to come by when the kids
      were at the bus stop and yell at them I am going to call social
      services and go with your dad on his side and make sure you get taken
      away from your mommy. so that scared them too death then 2 days later
      social services goes to their school and did that so you can imagine
      how they felt. Then tonight he had someone come by and knock on my
      door .. i didnt open it .. it was about 9 30 pm and when i didnt
      answer it they started kicking the door .. yelling hey bleepI know
      your home open the bleepin door then yelled I will have your kids
      taken away from you do you hear me. Well I called the cops and they
      said they could do nothing until he comes back and does it again for
      me to call .... because he isnt my ex .. he cant be held responsible
      and because that person doesnt and never has lived with me I cant get
      a protection order. I am so frustrated with this. Who is there to
      protect me and protect my children. They have more rights than I
      do !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my friends -phone number is 540 397 8916 you
      can call anytime they said for information

      God Bless

      please email me off group I cant keep up with all the posts due to
      being sick. angelmommyusa@...