Thanks to BishopsDoom

  • Susan
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 24, 2003
      I spent some time today going through a slide show of the three files
      of photos of martyrs graves and monuments. I saw a few when these
      were first posted, but didn't have time to see them all (I was
      spending too much time on the phone with a certain other
      Covenanter. :) ). Anyway, I remembered them today and just wanted to
      say thanks for posting those BD. They are awesome. I highly recommend
      checking them out for those of you who have not.

      Susan