Re: [Covenanted Reformation] Re: "Come to Judgement"

  • s.padbury@tiscali.co.uk
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 6, 2003
      <<Well, personally, seeing as women are being ordained in many areas
      or all denoms and Cathlicism seems lto be at the forefront of a lot of
      unbiblical sltuff to start with.... I think the Next Pope should be a Popess!>>

      ...and maybe give up that car with a glass blister on top and take to riding
      a popsicle!

      --Simon.
    • Dan Fraas
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 6, 2003
        Since "pope" means father, she'd have to be called, the "Mommy."
        She'd be the mommy of the Roman Catholic church.

        Riley
        --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "Deejay"

        covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "weeping_calvinist"
        > <raging.calvinist@v...> wrote: