Re: [Covenanted Reformation] Re: "Come to Judgement"

  • Deejay
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 4, 2003
      Well,  personally,  seeing as women are being ordained  in many areas or all  denoms and Cathlicism seems lto be at the forefront of a lot of unbiblical sltuff to start with....  I think the Next Pope should be a Popess!

      Yeah, I saw that. I wonder who the next "lucky" cardinal will be.

      --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "weeping_calvinist"

    • s.padbury@tiscali.co.uk
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 6, 2003
        <<Well, personally, seeing as women are being ordained in many areas
        or all denoms and Cathlicism seems lto be at the forefront of a lot of
        unbiblical sltuff to start with.... I think the Next Pope should be a Popess!>>

        ...and maybe give up that car with a glass blister on top and take to riding
        a popsicle!

        --Simon.
      • Dan Fraas
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 6, 2003
          Since "pope" means father, she'd have to be called, the "Mommy."
          She'd be the mommy of the Roman Catholic church.

          Riley
          --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "Deejay"
          <deejay@c...> wrote:
          > Well, personally, seeing as women are being ordained in many
          areas or all denoms and Cathlicism seems lto be at the forefront of
          a lot of unbiblical sltuff to start with.... I think the Next Pope
          should be a Popess!

          Service.