new member here: Greetings!

  • Ebenezer Erskine
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 3, 2003
      Q: Is the Covenant Reformed Presbyterian Church only a fellowship in
      cyber space, or are there any exisiting congregations in the USA,
      particularly the south & mid Atlantic states? Thankyou. -EE
    • weeping_calvinist
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 3, 2003
        There are scattered few who hold to these views anymore, but there are
        some families, and groups of families that meet together, that still
        hold to the Presbyterianism of our forefathers.

        gmw.

        --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "Ebenezer Erskine"