New file uploaded to covenantedreformationclub

  • covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 15 , Oct 1, 2003
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the covenantedreformationclub
      group.

      File : /peden.mp3
      Uploaded by : thebishopsdoom
      Description : "Where is the Kirk of God in Scotland today? It's not with the great clergymen. Sirs, I'll tell you where the kirk of God is..." (Alexander Peden)

      You can access this file at the URL

      Regards,

      thebishopsdoom
    • covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 15 , Dec 9, 2004
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the covenantedreformationclub
        group.

        File : /Roberts-Ref Presb Catechism.doc
        Uploaded by : christ_saves_sinners <christ_saves_sinners@...>
        Description :

        Message 3 of 15 , Dec 9, 2004
          Yes! Excellent, Shawn. Thank you.

          covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com wrote:

          > Hello,

          > a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the
          covenantedreformationclub
          > group.
          >
          > File : /Roberts-Ref Presb Catechism.doc
          > Uploaded by : christ_saves_sinners <christ_saves_sinners@y...>
          > Description :
          >
          > You can access this file at the URL:

          Ref%20Presb%20Catechism.doc

          Message 4 of 15 , Dec 14, 2004
            Hello,

            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the covenantedreformationclub
            group.

            File : /Roberts-Ref Presb Catechism.doc
            Uploaded by : christ_saves_sinners <christ_saves_sinners@...>
            Description : Type set by Elder Lyndon Dohms of RPNA - 2nd proof. A good number of broken words and sentences

            Message 5 of 15 , Dec 26, 2004
              Hello,

              a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the covenantedreformationclub
              group.

              File : /xmas forbidden.jpg
              Uploaded by : christ_saves_sinners <christ_saves_sinners@...>
              Description : Couldn't find the original poster, so I made one up. Sorry the "s" doesn't look like an "f", but it still gets the point across, wouldn't you say?

              Message 6 of 15 , Jun 28, 2006
                Hello,

                a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the covenantedreformationclub
                group.

                File : /How Firm a Foundation.doc
                Uploaded by : timmopussycat <timmopussycat@...>
                Description : A critique of Bahnseh's exegetical justification for Theonomic civil ethics

                Message 7 of 15 , Nov 22, 2007
                  Hello,

                  a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the covenantedreformationclub
                  group.

                  File : /The Reformed Protestant View of Xmas_Final.pdf
                  Uploaded by : raging_calvinist <ragingcalvinist@...>
                  Description : The Reformed Protestant View of Christmas by M. Wyatt

                  Message 8 of 15 , Feb 14, 2008
                    Hello,

                    a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the covenantedreformationclub
                    group.

                    File : /decoder ring.JPG
                    Uploaded by : puritanpresbyterian <puritanpresbyterian@...>
                    Description : My CRC decoder ring

                    You can access this file at the URL:

                    Regards,

                    puritanpresbyterian <puritanpresbyterian@...>
                  • Tim Cunningham
                    Message 9 of 15 , Feb 17, 2008
                      What follows is one of the reasons this Reformed Baptist hangs around
                      here. ;-)

                      Blessings
                      Tim

                      covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com wrote:

                      > Hello,

                      > a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the
                      covenantedreformationclub
                      > group.
                      >
                      > File : /decoder ring.JPG
                      > Uploaded by : puritanpresbyterian <puritanpresbyterian@...>