Re: [Covenanted Reformation] The Gospel.....

  • Martin D
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 17, 2003
      Kenny,

      What is your church/denominational affiliation?

      Martin

    • Kenny
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 18, 2003
        Hello Martin....

        I am a member of a Southern Baptist. But I been associated with
        several denominations through the years. I havent found a lot of
        satisfaction with most of them. But I need a Church So I go to my
        wife's family Church in this small town I live in. I feel a little
        boxed in because a small town doesnt really offer a lot of choices.
        Reformed would be my choice. But a lot of reformed Churches have
        walked away from reformed doctrine. I would love a reformed Church
        with a Spiritual Worship in it.

        Kenny P.

        --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "Martin D"
        <paleopuritan@h...> wrote:
        > Kenny,
        >
        > What is your church/denominational affiliation?
        >
        > Martin

      • Dan Fraas
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 18, 2003
          Kenny,

          Are you familiar with the "Founders"? It's a Calvinistic renewal
          movement within the Southern Baptist Convention.

          http://www.founders.org/

          I thought you might be interested. Plus here's a link with
          geographical lists of churches that might help you find a good
          Reformed church in your area:

          http://members.aol.com/mariostz/christian/churches.html

          God bless,

          Riley
          --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "Kenny"
          <kenny_p@v...> wrote:
          > Hello Martin....
          >
          > I am a member of a Southern Baptist. But I been associated with
          > several denominations through the years. I havent found a lot of
          > satisfaction with most of them. But I need a Church So I go to my
          > wife's family Church in this small town I live in. I feel a little
          > boxed in because a small town doesnt really offer a lot of choices.
          > Reformed would be my choice. But a lot of reformed Churches have
          > walked away from reformed doctrine. I would love a reformed Church
          > with a Spiritual Worship in it.
          >
          > Kenny P.
          >

          > --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "Martin D"
          > <paleopuritan@h...> wrote:
          > > Kenny,
          > >
          > > What is your church/denominational affiliation?
          > >
          > > Martin

        • Kenny
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 18, 2003
            Hello Dan...

            Thanks for the links and I will check them out. i had not heard of
            the "Founders", But it sounds like something that could interest me.

            --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "Dan Fraas"