Re: Time to reason together

  • Dan Fraas
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2003
      This article highlights an important question among Christians
      today. It's hard to figure out exactly how to express our faith in
      the public realm because the culture seems to be in a state of flux.
      Do we treat our union as covenant nation or a pagan nation? If the
      former, we may want to protest rampant backslidings. If America is
      the latter, we may want to live quietly vis-a-vis the government and
      promote the kingdom one person at a time. On the one hand pop-
      culture has become distinctively pagan. On the other hand vast
      majorities still support the ten commandments according to recent
      polls. Might it be plausible to stir up support for a Constitutional
      amendment?

      Riley
      --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, Larry Vest
      <larryvest_40014@y...> wrote:
      > The following is an all too important message that was sent to me
      this morning by a brother. Enjoy!