RE: [Covenanted Reformation] Re: 1599 Geneva Bible Update, Psalms

  • SteveZ167
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 29, 2003
      Message
      Thank you, I give God the glory for allowing me the time and all the blessings I get from putting this project together, and for protecting me from all the people who don't like the old versions that translated the true Word of God, those Modern Versions are so distorted.

      Steve

      Home Page
      1599 Geneva Bible Online

      Yahoo Group Owner
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 1, 2003
        Hi Steve,

        Is this online G.B. project of yours one day going to provide a paper version?
        I'd love to see the G.B. re-typeset and back in print.

        Smion.

        Broadband from an unbeatable £19.99!
        http://www.tiscali.co.uk/products/broadband/index2.html?code=ha-nl-11ac
      • SteveZ167
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 1, 2003
          Message
          Someday I hope to be able to do that, but I would need help in getting it reformatted and printed.

          Steve

          Home Page
          1599 Geneva Bible Online

          Yahoo Group Owner

          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 1, 2003
            Steve,

            You might look into seeing if the guy who runs
            http://www.apuritansmind.com can help. He appears to have software
            and publishing contacts for some publishing products he's working on.

            Kind regards,
            Chris

            <stevez167@m...> wrote:
            > Someday I hope to be able to do that, but I would need help in
            getting it
            > reformatted and printed.
            >
            > Steve
            >

            > <mailto:Stevez167@M...> Stevez167@M...
            > Home Page
            > <http://www.genevabible.org/> http://www.genevabible.org
            > 1599 Geneva Bible Online
            >
            > Yahoo Group Owner
            > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Watchman_on_the_wall/

            Update, Psalms

            > Hi Steve,
            >
            > Is this online G.B. project of yours one day going to provide a
            paper
            > version?
            > I'd love to see the G.B. re-typeset and back in print.
            >
            > Smion.
            >

            > Broadband from an unbeatable £19.99!
            > http://www.tiscali.co.uk/products/broadband/index2.html?code=ha-nl-
            11ac

            > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

            <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=244522.3707890.4968055.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=1
            7061139

            26:HM/A=1595054/R=0/SIG=124ukap9t/*http://ashnin.com/clk/muryutaitake
            nattogy
            > o?YH=3707890&yhad=1595054> Click Here!
            >
            > <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?
            M=244522.3707890.4968055.1261774/D=egroupmai
            > l/S=:HM/A=1595054/rand=500690241>

            > <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .
          • SteveZ167
            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 1, 2003
              Message
              Thank you, I have visited this site many times, and I will keep them in mind also.

              Steve

              Home Page
              1599 Geneva Bible Online

              1 Corinthians 14:8 And also if the trumpet give an uncertain sound, who shall prepare himself to battle?
              Yahoo Group Owner