Time to reason together

  • Larry Vest
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 28, 2003
      The following is an all too important message that was sent to me this morning by a brother.  Enjoy!

      Time to reason together
      Marvin Olasky

      Do you Yahoo!?
    • Dan Fraas
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 2, 2003
        This article highlights an important question among Christians
        today. It's hard to figure out exactly how to express our faith in
        the public realm because the culture seems to be in a state of flux.
        Do we treat our union as covenant nation or a pagan nation? If the
        former, we may want to protest rampant backslidings. If America is
        the latter, we may want to live quietly vis-a-vis the government and
        promote the kingdom one person at a time. On the one hand pop-
        culture has become distinctively pagan. On the other hand vast
        majorities still support the ten commandments according to recent
        polls. Might it be plausible to stir up support for a Constitutional
        amendment?

        Riley
        --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, Larry Vest