Tampa

  • Kim White
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 25 2:22 PM
      Dear Group,

      Some might now me from others groups but I am moving to Tampa this
      Friday to go live with my Dad. I have an old car which I hope I am not
      pushing down to Fl.
      Also, I will be looking for a church. I saw one online which someone
      gave me but it would be nice if any of you have been in the area have
      personally gone to some churches in Tampa or know some people in the area.
      Thank you,

      Kim