MARRIAGE TO A DIFFICULT MAN: The Uncommon Union of Jonathan & Sarah Edwards

  • Michael Gaydosh
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 14, 2003
      MARRIAGE TO A DIFFICULT MAN:
      The Uncommon Union of Jonathan & Sarah Edwards

      October 3, 2003 is the 300th Anniversary of the birth of Jonathan
      Edwards, and Audubon Press is celebrating by republishing the very
      special book called MARRIAGE TO A DIFFICULT MAN: The Uncommon Union
      of Jonathan & Sarah Edwards. This was written by Elisabeth Dodds and
      first published in 1971.

      This new edition will feature a Foreword by John & Noel Piper, a
      biographical Introduction by John Hannah, numerous appendices of
      important Edwardsian manuscripts, and an epilogue by Dwight Edwards,
      one of Edwards' living descendants.

      John Piper says the following about this book:
      "When I read Elisabeth Dodds' Marriage to a Difficult Man...it
      heightened my love for Jonathan Edwards. I already stood in awe of
      Edwards as a thinker and a faithful narrator of God's perfections.
      But here I saw more of the man and his domestic side. Seeing him
      close up did not diminish my admiration, but intensified my
      affection. I desire that all the theology I embrace make me a better
      husband and a better father. Elizabeth Dodds helped me see this more
      clearly in her portrayal of the Edwards family...."

      Publication date is the first of October.
      View the cover at http://www.solid-ground-books.com/books_47.asp

      List Price $14.99
      SGCB Price $9.95 until Cctober 3rd.

      Reserve your copy now by...