What happens when you sin?

  • Kim White
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 14, 2003
      I hope I am phrasing this questions right. I was thinking about this
      after reading a website.
      Exactly, what happens when you sin.
      I came up with two sceniros neither one I am sure is correct but
      trying to come up with some answers.
      1. When you sin its sort of like a water spigot. When you sin your
      cut off from God repent than your on again. Sort of an on and off
      relationship again and again. Hopefully, as you grow in Grace the
      water is running more freely.
      2. Is like a Father who puts his child in time-out. The child has
      sinned but there's still this loving bond going on between which
      really never stops following. The time-out has separated the child
      from the father but the father still using the discipline of the time-
      out to bring the child back into his loving grace and mercy.
      I am actually thinking deep thoughts so I would like some help
      please I might have expressed this wrong.
      Thank you,
      Kim