Re: [Covenanted Reformation] Re: John Gill on Psalm-singing.

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2003
      I quote Gill with caution, yes.  My posting of this section of his article was certainly not an endorsement of all of his views.

      Sent: Saturday, August 02, 2003 5:31 AM
      Subject: [Covenanted Reformation] Re: John Gill on Psalm-singing.

      Interesting, Gill is considered a hypercalvinist by many "modern"
      calvinists, but he is ok when it comes to showing the correct use of
      psalms?

      I guess a broken clock is right twice a day.

      Mike Leathers

      ---