1599 Geneva Bible Update, Nehemiah

  • SteveZ167
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 26, 2003
      Message
      I just finished uploading Nehemiah from the 1599 Geneva Bible to my website. It can be accessed at:

      To download files there, just right click on the links, and choose Save As.

      Also I have posted many articles on my Geneva Bible Yahoo Group to explain the history and differences of the Geneva Bible, here is link to the group:

      Here is the Argument:

      The Argument

      God doeth in all ages and at all times set up worthy persons for the commodity and profit of his Church, as now within the compass of seventy years he raised up diverse excellent men for the preservation of his people after their return from Babylon, as Zerubbabel, Ezra, and Nehemiah. Whereof the first was their captain to bring them home, and provided that the Temple was built: the second reformed their manners and planted religion: and the third built up the walls, delivered the people from oppression, and provided that the Law of God was put in execution among them. He was a godly man, and in great authority with the King, so that the king favored him greatly, and gave him most ample letters for the accomplishment of all things which he could desire. This Book is also called of the Latins the second of Ezra, because he was the writer thereof.

      Home Page
      1599 Geneva Bible Online

      Yahoo Group Owner