Re: For those who remember Lindsey...

  • glenn2m
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 15, 2003
      Susan - can you divulge why she almost died? Reason I ask, my wife
      had sever preeclampsia with our first two children and HELLP syndrome
      with the first child. Our third was born two weeks ago after 15+
      weeks of bedrest. Only through God's grace and working through
      circumstances did my wife even survive the first two pregnancies.

      If your best friend had the same thing, my wife knows a ton of people
      who are going to want to listen in.

      Thanks,
      Glenn

      --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "Susan"