Last Chance for Warfield's SHORTER WRITINGS for $25.00

  • solid_ground_books
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 12, 2003
      This Monday we will submit our order to P & R for Warfield's SELECTED
      SHORTER WRITINGS which comes in two hard cover volumes (1,250 pages).
      None of these articles are found in the Ten Volume Set we are also
      selling.

      You can view the contents of both volumes at
      http://www.solid-ground-books.com/books_39.asp

      After this initial order is placed we will have to raise our price to
      $29.95. If you want to order a set or sets for just $25.00 you must
      do so before our order is placed Monday Morning, July 14th. List
      Price for this set is $49.00.

      Feel free to take orders from your church this Sunday and submit the
      order on Sunday Evening or early Monday Morning.

      Call us toll free at 1-877-666-9469
      E-mail us at sgcb@...
      Order from our web site at http://solid-ground-books.com