Re: RPW and instruments in private/family worship.

  • weeping_calvinist
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 21, 2003
      I don't happen to know of anything that deals with that topic
      specifically. I would imagine that the reason it is not specifically
      brought up much is because those who believe the use of instruments
      as a formal act of worship belongs to the OT Temple service have
      little need to discuss the topic as it pertains to private or family
      worship. If it is, as Calvin puts it, a way of burying the gospel,
      then this is true whether the worship be public, private, or
      domestical.

      gmw.

      --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "Martin"