Reformers on Job

  • Deejay
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 14, 2003
      Hi Jerry,  et al...

      just wonderin'....  are there any online stuff from the Refomers regarding the book of Job??  I just looked at the Calvin Ages CD and couldn't find anything.

      Thanks,

      ~Deejay
    • Thomas Britton
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 15, 2003
        Hiya D.Jay:-)

        SermonAudio.com - Still Waters Revival Books
        John Calvin's Sermons on Job [ 2 sermons ]
        Original Unedited ...
        www.sermonaudio.com/source_series.asp?sourceID=swrb

        Tommy B. (that would be me)

        --- Deejay
        <trainee_genius@...>
        wrote:
        > Hi Jerry, et al...
        >
        > just wonderin'.... are there any online stuff from
        > the Refomers regarding the book of Job?? I just
        > looked at the Calvin Ages CD and couldn't find
        > anything.
        >
        > Thanks,
        >
        > ~Deejay

        http://sbc.yahoo.com
      • genius at work
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 15, 2003
          Kewl...  thanks,  Tommy B.

          ~Deejay

        • s.padbury@tiscali.co.uk
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 16, 2003
            Hi Deejay,

            Calvin's commentaries are all available online at www.ccel.org

            Toodle pip,

            Simon.
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 16, 2003
              But Calvin's Sermons/Lectures on Job are not included in his commentaries.  They are available in a separate (pretty expensive) volume.

              Sent: Monday, June 16, 2003 5:44 AM

              Hi Deejay,

              Calvin's commentaries are all available online at www.ccel.org

              Toodle pip,