Re: [Covenanted Reformation] More Hysterically (sad) Bad Theology

  • Deejay
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 9, 2003
      Well,   I know there's alot wrong with the statement...  but there's also something to be said,  for maybe what's behind it.

      I mean,  unless someone proves they ain't a nice person,  why think the worst of them anyhow??

      And tho trusting in men,  will redeem no one,  being nice to people,  rather than the opposite does kind of bring out the best in them....

      (that seemed to be basically what it was saying to me)

      Just my two bob's worth.

      ~Deejay