Calvin's Commentaries for $139!

  • weeping_calvinist
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 4, 2003
      Cumberland Valley Books has Calvin's 22 volume set for just $139.
      I'm selling my shoes on Ebay and getting them. You should consider
      it too.

      http://www.cvbbs.com

      gmw.
    • Thomas Britton
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 4, 2003
        I already got mine (for a berry nice burfday pwesent)

        :-)

        --- weeping_calvinist <raging.calvinist@...>

        http://calendar.yahoo.com