Re: [Covenanted Reformation] Terms of Christian and Ministerial Communion

  • kim White
    Message 1 of 12 , May 30, 2003
      Eear Dan,

      I have tried to get rid of God it don't work. He's
      always persistant when I am not. I was thinking the
      other day I have been telling God to often how to run
      the unverise if he would just listen to me everything
      would be okay. Instead of a humble submission usually
      this is the key to the whole problem. Its my harden
      unrepented heart is the problem with mankind.
      Chestertown was ask What was the problem with today's
      world. He sum it up in two words It's me.
      To sum it up I'm the problem not God.
      Kim

      === message truncated ===

      http://calendar.yahoo.com