Re: Ignorance on Display

  • timmopussycat
    Message 1 of 4 , May 25, 2003
      I believe Rev. Steele was born in 1803 so I wonder if what is on
      display is really ignorance or was it just a typing lapse? And if the
      latter, why were we so quick to assume the former?

      Tp

      --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "Susan"

      covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "weeping_calvinist"