Re: [Covenanted Reformation] The Death of Christ

  • Jason Robert Schuiling
    Message 1 of 11 , May 15, 2003
      Boy Loo-sauce, some kinda jerk you are, didn't your mother teach you
      how to treat a lady? Susan has shown you more patience and answered
      more of your questions than the arrogant, "I don't know what you're
      talking about...?", trouble-causers like yourself deserve. Susan's
      charges were more substantiated than they needed to be, thank you.
      How 'bout acting more like a man and less like bratty toddler that
      isn't getting his way, huh?

      Jason

      --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "jozinky"
      <loozinga@j...> wrote:
      > --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "Susan"
      > <susan_wilkinson@q...> wrote:
      > > Nah, I don't think so. I don't want to go back and read through
      > those
      > > posts as I didn't like the conversation the first time.
      >
      > Dear Susan;
      >
      > Thanks; I didn't think you would follow through. In such case I am
      > sure you would want to be more careful with leveling charges
      against
      > others that you are not prepared to substantiate.
      >
      > Joz..
    • thebishopsdoom
      Message 2 of 11 , May 17, 2003
        <susan_wilkinson@q...> wrote:
        > Well, we'll let anyone interested read the posts for themselves and
        > see if they see any hypercalvinistc rhetoric, or not. I've given
        the
        > pertinent post numbers for anyone who cares to see. My guess is
        that
        > not many will be interested enough to see.
        >
        > Moving on...
        > Susan
        Yeah, but if no one looks back at some of the old club postings from
        the classic days of the hypercalvinist debates (to which most of us
        are both repulsed and yet attracted as a moth to flame), they will
        miss such unforgettable moments as
        Message 2230 of 8519...

        "If a hyper-calvinist beats himself to death with a shovel, is the
        purpose and design of a shovel to kill?
        If a hyper-calvinist jumps off a bridge, did the engineer design the
        bridge for suicides?
        If a Christian speaks peace to a hyper-calvinist, are either of them
        regenerate?
        When the Brazen Serpent was lifted up before the people of Israel,
        was it's purpose
        to make people die of snakebites?
        When a reprobate sits down to eat his meal, should he be thankful to
        God for cursing him with food?
        Enough of
        the stupid questions, please.
        gmw."