Re: [Covenanted Reformation] The Death of Christ

  • jozinky
    Message 1 of 11 , May 12, 2003
      --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "Susan"
      <susan_wilkinson@q...> wrote:
      > Nah, I don't think so. I don't want to go back and read through
      those
      > posts as I didn't like the conversation the first time.

      Dear Susan;

      Thanks; I didn't think you would follow through. In such case I am
      sure you would want to be more careful with leveling charges against
      others that you are not prepared to substantiate.

      Joz..
    • Jason Robert Schuiling
      Message 2 of 11 , May 15, 2003
        Boy Loo-sauce, some kinda jerk you are, didn't your mother teach you
        how to treat a lady? Susan has shown you more patience and answered
        more of your questions than the arrogant, "I don't know what you're
        talking about...?", trouble-causers like yourself deserve. Susan's
        charges were more substantiated than they needed to be, thank you.
        How 'bout acting more like a man and less like bratty toddler that
        isn't getting his way, huh?

        Jason

        --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "jozinky"
        <loozinga@j...> wrote:
        > --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "Susan"
        > <susan_wilkinson@q...> wrote:
        > > Nah, I don't think so. I don't want to go back and read through
        > those
        > > posts as I didn't like the conversation the first time.
        >
        > Dear Susan;
        >
        > Thanks; I didn't think you would follow through. In such case I am
        > sure you would want to be more careful with leveling charges
        against
        > others that you are not prepared to substantiate.
        >
        > Joz..
      • thebishopsdoom
        Message 3 of 11 , May 17, 2003
          <susan_wilkinson@q...> wrote:
          > Well, we'll let anyone interested read the posts for themselves and
          > see if they see any hypercalvinistc rhetoric, or not. I've given
          the
          > pertinent post numbers for anyone who cares to see. My guess is
          that
          > not many will be interested enough to see.
          >
          > Moving on...
          > Susan
          Yeah, but if no one looks back at some of the old club postings from
          the classic days of the hypercalvinist debates (to which most of us
          are both repulsed and yet attracted as a moth to flame), they will
          miss such unforgettable moments as
          Message 2230 of 8519...

          "If a hyper-calvinist beats himself to death with a shovel, is the
          purpose and design of a shovel to kill?
          If a hyper-calvinist jumps off a bridge, did the engineer design the
          bridge for suicides?
          If a Christian speaks peace to a hyper-calvinist, are either of them
          regenerate?
          When the Brazen Serpent was lifted up before the people of Israel,
          was it's purpose
          to make people die of snakebites?
          When a reprobate sits down to eat his meal, should he be thankful to
          God for cursing him with food?
          Enough of
          the stupid questions, please.
          gmw."