Re: [Covenanted Reformation] The Death of Christ

  • Dennis Humphrey
    Message 1 of 11 , May 12 12:20 PM

      New site churchhistorian.com

      Dennis

    • jozinky
      Message 2 of 11 , May 12 2:27 PM
        --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "Susan"
        <susan_wilkinson@q...> wrote:
        > Nah, I don't think so. I don't want to go back and read through
        those
        > posts as I didn't like the conversation the first time.

        Dear Susan;

        Thanks; I didn't think you would follow through. In such case I am
        sure you would want to be more careful with leveling charges against
        others that you are not prepared to substantiate.

        Joz..
      • Jason Robert Schuiling
        Message 3 of 11 , May 15 9:26 AM
          Boy Loo-sauce, some kinda jerk you are, didn't your mother teach you
          how to treat a lady? Susan has shown you more patience and answered
          more of your questions than the arrogant, "I don't know what you're
          talking about...?", trouble-causers like yourself deserve. Susan's
          charges were more substantiated than they needed to be, thank you.
          How 'bout acting more like a man and less like bratty toddler that
          isn't getting his way, huh?

          Jason

          --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "jozinky"
          <loozinga@j...> wrote:
          > --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "Susan"
          > <susan_wilkinson@q...> wrote:
          > > Nah, I don't think so. I don't want to go back and read through
          > those
          > > posts as I didn't like the conversation the first time.
          >
          > Dear Susan;
          >
          > Thanks; I didn't think you would follow through. In such case I am
          > sure you would want to be more careful with leveling charges
          against
          > others that you are not prepared to substantiate.
          >
          > Joz..
        • thebishopsdoom
          Message 4 of 11 , May 17 10:51 AM
            <susan_wilkinson@q...> wrote:
            > Well, we'll let anyone interested read the posts for themselves and
            > see if they see any hypercalvinistc rhetoric, or not. I've given
            the
            > pertinent post numbers for anyone who cares to see. My guess is
            that
            > not many will be interested enough to see.
            >
            > Moving on...
            > Susan
            Yeah, but if no one looks back at some of the old club postings from
            the classic days of the hypercalvinist debates (to which most of us
            are both repulsed and yet attracted as a moth to flame), they will
            miss such unforgettable moments as
            Message 2230 of 8519...

            "If a hyper-calvinist beats himself to death with a shovel, is the
            purpose and design of a shovel to kill?
            If a hyper-calvinist jumps off a bridge, did the engineer design the
            bridge for suicides?
            If a Christian speaks peace to a hyper-calvinist, are either of them
            regenerate?
            When the Brazen Serpent was lifted up before the people of Israel,
            was it's purpose
            to make people die of snakebites?
            When a reprobate sits down to eat his meal, should he be thankful to
            God for cursing him with food?
            Enough of
            the stupid questions, please.
            gmw."