A new article has been added to ReformationOnline.com

  • Larry Vest
    Message 1 of 74 , May 7, 2003
      An article titled Getting Justification Wrong. Why Arminianism undermines the Good News. by Christopher Alexion, has been added to the ReformationOnline website at http://www.reformationonline.com/justification.htm

      All orthodox Christians believe that there is but one plan of salvation for fallen man, and that this plan is revealed in Scripture. That�s good, of course. But we must be sure we have the plan right. God�s plan of redemption is no trifling matter, and false doctrines (which the apostle Peter described as �damnable heresies�) have led many astray because they are almost orthodox. But in eternal matters, sometimes almost isn�t good enough.

      Do you Yahoo!?
    • Larry Vest
      Message 74 of 74 , Dec 2, 2003
        An article titled Israel and Scripture - Part five by Kenneth L. Gentry, Jr., Th.D. has been added to the ReformationOnline website at http://www.reformationonline.com/israel5.htm

        ...with Jesus�s coming and his redemptive labor, we find the fulfillment of Israel -- a fulfillment which will gather in the gentiles, just as the Old Testament promised. Consequently, the land and Jerusalem promises need not await a future, literal fulfillment. They have come to pass in Jesus Christ in the first century. The progressive dispensational theology errs with classic and revised dispensationalism in attempting to continue typological categories into the new covenant schema.

        Do you Yahoo!?
        Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now