Re: [Covenanted Reformation] Extraordinary gifts and offices.

  • Ginny Dohms
    Message 1 of 3 , May 4 10:34 PM
      Hi Martin,

      Here are a few of the many places that deal with the subject as well.

      The Works of Gillespie, Vol 2 in his Miscellany Questions.
      Calvin's Institutes
      Rutherford's Survey of Spiritual Antichrist
      RPNA subordinate standards
      Durham's Commentary upon the Book of the Revelations
      David Steele's Two Witnesses and Notes on the Apocalypse
      Also Cotton, Scudder, Goodwin...

      Specific references can be found in the book I mentioned below and will
      direct you to the chapter and page of the above volumes where you can pursue
      more study on the issue.

      Hope that helps a little.

      Ginny