Re: No messages

  • thebishopsdoom
    Message 1 of 2 , May 3, 2003
      --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "trf1st_fin"
      <trf1st_fin@h...> wrote:
      > Why am I not getting the messages?
      >
      > Terry
      Terry,

      1. If you are asking why they are not being delivered to your email
      Sign in and then click on "Edit My Membership."
      Once there, check under the options for "Message Delivery."
      If you want messages sent via email, one of the following should be
      selected:
      Daily Digest (several emails in one long message sent out I presume
      once a day)
      or
      Individual Emails (each individual post comes as a separate email
      when it is sent out).

      -OR-

      2. If you mean that when you tried looking at the messages, you got
      the message "The group covenantedreformationclub is not currently
      available" - I don't know the whys and wherefores as to why it is
      sometimes unavailable, but you basically just need to check back in
      later. Sometimes it takes a few minutes, sometimes you might as well
      check again later on in the day.
      -Doom