No messages

  • trf1st_fin
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2003
      Why am I not getting the messages?

      Terry
    • thebishopsdoom
      Message 2 of 2 , May 3, 2003
        --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "trf1st_fin"
        <trf1st_fin@h...> wrote:
        > Why am I not getting the messages?
        >
        > Terry
        Terry,

        1. If you are asking why they are not being delivered to your email
        Sign in and then click on "Edit My Membership."
        Once there, check under the options for "Message Delivery."
        If you want messages sent via email, one of the following should be
        selected:
        Daily Digest (several emails in one long message sent out I presume
        once a day)
        or
        Individual Emails (each individual post comes as a separate email
        when it is sent out).

        -OR-

        2. If you mean that when you tried looking at the messages, you got
        the message "The group covenantedreformationclub is not currently
        available" - I don't know the whys and wherefores as to why it is
        sometimes unavailable, but you basically just need to check back in
        later. Sometimes it takes a few minutes, sometimes you might as well
        check again later on in the day.
        -Doom