Re: [Covenanted Reformation] Re: Hostile?

  • andrew clements
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 2, 2003
      Martin,
      you're probably right. I'm not that experienced when it comes to
      these things. Now that I think about it, I'm sure you were right. You
      can't be too carefull about these things. I'm sorry that I've jumped in on
      his defence before checking out the facts first.

      Maria.

      >From: "Martin" <paleopuritan@...>
      >To: <covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com>
      >Subject: Re: [Covenanted Reformation] Re: Hostile?
      >Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 06:41:49 -0700
      >
      >Perhaps you missed my earlier post:
      >
      >Martin wrote
      > >>>
      >1) You don't know the historical difficulties we've had here with
      >"anonymous" individuals.
      >
      >2) Common sense dictates that it is not impolite to introduce oneself prior
      >to entering a discussion.
      >
      >3) Joining a list and the same day asking those questions which oftentimes
      >come from those who bait for an opportunity to promote their heretical
      >agenda also tends to catch my attention.
      >
      >I'm not the moderator here. Please don't presume my sentiments represent
      >all of the individuals on this list. If you're interested in sincere
      >discussion, I'm more than happy that you are here.
      >
      >Please don't be so easily offended.
      >
      >Martin
      >
      >BTW, outright calling the answers of others who have been kind enough to
      >reply nonsensical doesn't help your case for being a sincere inquirer.
      ><<<
      >
      >Martin

      MSN Instant Messenger now available on Australian mobile phones.�Go to
      http://ninemsn.com.au/mobilecentral/hotmail_messenger.asp