Re: [Covenanted Reformation] Divine Right of Presbyterial Church Government

  • Thomas Britton
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 2, 2003
      You're a broken record, A. Non Emouse.

      :-)
      Tom

      --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "Gary Gearon"
      <GGearon@p...> wrote:
      > Half the Headcovering?
      Church Government

      > HTH
      >
      > Have the House?
      > Heart to Heart?
      > Half the Hamster?
      >
      > :)
      >
      > gmw.
      Church Government

      > > Anyone up for a discussion of whether or not Presbyterial Church
      > > Government is of Divine Right?.....
      > >Tom
      >
      > A couple of good resources to study on this issue are:
      >
      > Divine Right of Church Government by Sundry Ministers of London
      >
      > Divine Right of Church Government and Excommunication by Samuel
      Rutherford.

      > HTH....Ginny

      Service.

      > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

    • andrew clements
      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 2, 2003
        Dear brother Jerry,
        thanks for your reply. I'm not angry you. I totally understand your
        predicament. It's just that, I don't understand why most of my e-mails on
        this forum go unanswered or ignored or whatever the case is. I feel
        discouraged that of most of the people here that don't even bother to reply
        back to me. That's all. Anyway, you have more important things to worry
        yourself about.

        We'll keep praying for you brother,
        The Clements.

        >From: "Jerry Waybright" <raging.calvinist@...>
        >To: <covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com>
        >Subject: Re: [Covenanted Reformation] Divine Right of Presbyterial Church
        >Government
        >Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 09:35:42 -0500
        >
        >I'm sorry, Maria.
        >
        >I've been a bit preoccupied with other things. I am not TRYING to ignore
        >you. Forgive me.
        >
        >gmw.

        MSN Instant Messenger now available on Australian mobile phones.�Go to
        http://ninemsn.com.au/mobilecentral/hotmail_messenger.asp
      • Gary Gearon
        Message 3 of 12 , Apr 3, 2003
          Hey Thomas, HEY!

          A Noony Moose

          Message 4 of 12 , Apr 4, 2003
            Back in the old flight training squadron we had a comment box
            labeled "Any Mouse".

            Riley
            --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "Thomas Britton"
            <bander1643@y...> wrote: