QUOTE

  • Deejay
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2003
      Well, given the diverse opinions here and in other places, thought this was a good quote from a book I'm currently reading.  Mere Christianity by C.S. Lewis:

      "We have all departed from the total plan in different ways, and each of us wants to make that his own modification of the original plan is the plan itself. You will find this again and again about anything that is really Christian: everyone is attracted by bits of it and wants to pick out those bits and leave the rest.  That is why we do not get much further: and that is why people who are fighting for quite opposite things  can both say they are fighting for Christianity."

      Page 85

      ~Deejay