Re: [Covenanted Reformation] Divine Right of Presbyterial Church Government

  • Soles
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 1 3:17 PM

      From: "Susan" <susan_wilkinson@...>
      To: <covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Tuesday, April 01, 2003 2:33 PM
      Subject: Re: [Covenanted Reformation] Divine Right of Presbyterial Church

      > > :)
      > >
      > > gmw.

    • Soles
      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 1 4:12 PM
        lol, I think you have it right....
        you did help..lol

        ~cis~
        Message 3 of 12 , Apr 1 6:58 PM
          Jerry,
          why are you ignoring me like most of the people here on this site?
          I'm tired of e-mailing this forum, most of the time it's like I don't even
          exist. I might a well leave this group as it won't matter anyway.

          All the best and God bless you all.
          Yours in Christ,
          Maria

          Message 4 of 12 , Apr 2 12:38 AM
            Hi Maria,

            I'm not Jerry, but I'm sorry that you seem to have been ignored by any of
            us. There's been so many posts to this mailing list recently that your input
            seems to have not been responded to. Sorry on behalf of everyone - no offense
            was intended at all. Sorry that you seemed to have slipped through some
            crack between the other debates.

            And we would all wish you a genuine hearty welcome here. Please stick around,
            you'll see that we're not all that nuts, unlike some of the matters that
            we discus here!

            Yours sincerely, Simon.
          • Gary Gearon
            Message 5 of 12 , Apr 2 12:58 AM
              Half the Headcovering?
              > Anyone up for a discussion of whether or not Presbyterial Church
              > Government is of Divine Right?.....
              >Tom

              A couple of good resources to study on this issue are:

              Divine Right of Church Government by Sundry Ministers of London

              Divine Right of Church Government and Excommunication by Samuel Rutherford.

              HTH....Ginny

            • Jerry Waybright
              Message 6 of 12 , Apr 2 6:35 AM
                I'm sorry, Maria.

                I've been a bit preoccupied with other things. I am not TRYING to ignore
                you. Forgive me.

                > why are you ignoring me like most of the people here on this site?
                > I'm tired of e-mailing this forum, most of the time it's like I don't even
                > exist. I might a well leave this group as it won't matter anyway.
                >
                > All the best and God bless you all.
                > Yours in Christ,
                > Maria
                >

                > >From: "Jerry Waybright" <raging.calvinist@...>
                > >To: <covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com>
                > >Subject: Re: [Covenanted Reformation] Divine Right of Presbyterial Church
                > >Government
                > >Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2003 17:29:51 -0500
                > >
                > >HTH
                > >
                > >Have the House?
                > >Heart to Heart?
                > >Half the Hamster?
                > >
                > >:)
                > >
                > >gmw.

              • Thomas Britton
                Message 7 of 12 , Apr 2 8:00 AM
                  You're a broken record, A. Non Emouse.

                  :-)
                  Tom

                  --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "Gary Gearon"
                  <GGearon@p...> wrote:
                  > Half the Headcovering?

                  Service.

                  > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

                • andrew clements
                  Message 8 of 12 , Apr 2 7:09 PM
                    Dear brother Jerry,
                    thanks for your reply. I'm not angry you. I totally understand your
                    predicament. It's just that, I don't understand why most of my e-mails on
                    this forum go unanswered or ignored or whatever the case is. I feel
                    discouraged that of most of the people here that don't even bother to reply
                    back to me. That's all. Anyway, you have more important things to worry
                    yourself about.

                    We'll keep praying for you brother,
                    The Clements.

                    >From: "Jerry Waybright" <raging.calvinist@...>
                    >To: <covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com>
                    >Subject: Re: [Covenanted Reformation] Divine Right of Presbyterial Church
                    >Government
                    >Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 09:35:42 -0500
                    >
                    >I'm sorry, Maria.
                    >
                    >I've been a bit preoccupied with other things. I am not TRYING to ignore
                    >you. Forgive me.
                    >
                    >gmw.

                    MSN Instant Messenger now available on Australian mobile phones.�Go to
                    http://ninemsn.com.au/mobilecentral/hotmail_messenger.asp
                  • Gary Gearon
                    Message 9 of 12 , Apr 3 4:58 AM
                      Hey Thomas, HEY!

                      A Noony Moose

                      Message 10 of 12 , Apr 4 7:16 AM
                        Back in the old flight training squadron we had a comment box
                        labeled "Any Mouse".

                        Riley
                        --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "Thomas Britton"
                        <bander1643@y...> wrote: