Re: [Covenanted Reformation] History of the WCF

  • jeff_rubin2002
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1, 2003
      ---you are welcome Beth Another think to do is search the web by
      typing the Westminster Confession you will get more sites their is a
      lot at there. A couple of years ago I did this a got a lot of
      information
      your frien in Christ
      Jeff

      In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "beth ellen nagle"
      <bethelmundi@c...> wrote:
      > Why, thank you Mr. Rubin. :o)
      >

      > --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, jeff rubin
      > <jeff_rubin2002@y...> wrote:
      >

      > > you can find the history of the westminster assembly by william
      > Heitherton I believe that is spelling on ctra site I believe it is
      > still there. An the the cenet of paleo-orthopray which is David
      hall's
      > site as a lot on the history of the WCF and the revisions
      >

      > > Jeff
      >

      > > beth ellen nagle <bethelmundi@c...> wrote:Can someone direct me
      > where I can learn about the history of the
      >

      > > WCF and the history of any revisions to that confession?
      Anything

      > > online would be a great.

      > > Thanks,
      >

      > > Beth Ellen