History of the WCF

  • beth ellen nagle
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1 6:40 AM
      Can someone direct me to where I can learn about the history of the
      WCF and the history of any revisions to that confession? Anything
      online would be a great.

      Thanks,

      Beth Ellen
    • jeff rubin
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 1 10:02 AM

        you can find the history of the westminster assembly by william Heitherton I believe that is spelling on ctra site I believe it is still there. An the the cenet of paleo-orthopray which is David hall's site as a lot on the history of the WCF and the revisions

        Jeff

         beth ellen nagle <bethelmundi@...> wrote:

        Can someone direct me to where I can learn about the history of the
        WCF and the history of any revisions to that confession?  Anything
        online would be a great.

        Thanks,

        Beth Ellen

        Do you Yahoo!?

      • beth ellen nagle
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 1 10:15 AM
          Why, thank you Mr. Rubin. :o)

          --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, jeff rubin
          <jeff_rubin2002@y...> wrote:

          > you can find the history of the westminster assembly by william
          Heitherton I believe that is spelling on ctra site I believe it is
          still there. An the the cenet of paleo-orthopray which is David hall's
          site as a lot on the history of the WCF and the revisions

          > Jeff

          > beth ellen nagle <bethelmundi@c...> wrote:Can someone direct me to
          where I can learn about the history of the

          > WCF and the history of any revisions to that confession? Anything

          > online would be a great.

          > Thanks,

          > Beth Ellen

          > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        • jeff_rubin2002
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 1 10:25 AM
            ---you are welcome Beth Another think to do is search the web by
            typing the Westminster Confession you will get more sites their is a
            lot at there. A couple of years ago I did this a got a lot of
            information
            your frien in Christ
            Jeff

            In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, "beth ellen nagle"
            <bethelmundi@c...> wrote:
            > Why, thank you Mr. Rubin. :o)
            >

            > --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, jeff rubin
            > <jeff_rubin2002@y...> wrote:
            >

            > > you can find the history of the westminster assembly by william
            > Heitherton I believe that is spelling on ctra site I believe it is
            > still there. An the the cenet of paleo-orthopray which is David
            hall's
            > site as a lot on the history of the WCF and the revisions
            >

            > > Jeff
            >

            > > beth ellen nagle <bethelmundi@c...> wrote:Can someone direct me
            > where I can learn about the history of the
            >

            > > WCF and the history of any revisions to that confession?
            Anything

            > > online would be a great.

            > > Thanks,
            >

            > > Beth Ellen