re:re Hostile

  • Soles
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2003
      So M_Man,do you own a WCF?

      My family has used the documents enclosed there in to teach our children to
      have a deeper love for the scriptures.

      The WCF is a great tool!

      It can be found on the net at these links

      http://www.reformedpresbyterian.org/constitution.html

      http://www.wbsociety.org/Menu.htm

      This e- group below discusses the Westminster Confession of Faith, Larger
      and Shorter Catechisms, Belgic Confession, Canons of Dordt, Heidelberg
      Catechism, John Calvin, John Knox, Augustine, etc..

      however if you post there, you must give your full name and what Church you
      are a member of...

      BTW, most of us here do not agree with everything that Colin posts, he
      steadly works to undermine the Covenanted Reformation.

      In Christ,

      ~Cathie~