Re: [Covenanted Reformation] Hostile?

  • Martin
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 31, 2003
      1) You don't know the historical difficulties we've had here with
      "anonymous" individuals.

      2) Common sense dictates that it is not impolite to introduce oneself prior
      to entering a discussion.

      3) Joining a list and the same day asking those questions which oftentimes
      come from those who bait for an opportunity to promote their heretical
      agenda also tends to catch my attention.

      I'm not the moderator here. Please don't presume my sentiments represent
      all of the individuals on this list. If you're interested in sincere
      discussion, I'm more than happy that you are here.

      Please don't be so easily offended.

      Martin

      BTW, outright calling the answers of others who have been kind enough to
      reply nonsensical doesn't help your case for being a sincere inquirer.

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 31, 2003
        So M_Man,do you own a WCF?

        My family has used the documents enclosed there in to teach our children to
        have a deeper love for the scriptures.

        The WCF is a great tool!

        It can be found on the net at these links

        http://www.reformedpresbyterian.org/constitution.html

        http://www.wbsociety.org/Menu.htm

        This e- group below discusses the Westminster Confession of Faith, Larger
        and Shorter Catechisms, Belgic Confession, Canons of Dordt, Heidelberg
        Catechism, John Calvin, John Knox, Augustine, etc..

        however if you post there, you must give your full name and what Church you
        are a member of...

        BTW, most of us here do not agree with everything that Colin posts, he
        steadly works to undermine the Covenanted Reformation.

        In Christ,

        ~Cathie~

        > Plenty of other reformed groups around, don't need
        > the third degree from you people. Sorry if I offended any one
        > here.
        >
        > Thanks cbx29200/ Colin? for helping answer my question about the
        > WCOF, with your permission, I would like to share your response else
        > where. Yours was the only one here that made any sense.
        >
        > bye.
        >

        > MwM

      • andrew clements
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 31, 2003
          You don't offend me "Jake", please stay on. You sound very interesting to
          me.

          Yours in Christ,
          Maria.