Re: Hostile?

  • Susan
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2003
      Aww, I hope you don't leave, Jake. I don't think there was hostility,
      just some here are wary of those who come in without introduction
      because often they are just here to stir up trouble. Also, as I said
      earlier, you sounded very familiar and a couple of us thought we might
      know you. In which case, a bit of fun-natured ribbing was in order. If
      you're here to learn, please do stay.

      Susan

      --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, milkyway_man1961