Hostile?

  • milkyway_man1961
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2003
      Do I detect an hostile attitude here?
      Plenty of other reformed groups around, don't need
      the third degree from you people. Sorry if I offended any one
      here.

      Thanks cbx29200/ Colin? for helping answer my question about the
      WCOF, with your permission, I would like to share your response else
      where. Yours was the only one here that made any sense.

      bye.

      MwM
    • Susan
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 31, 2003
        Aww, I hope you don't leave, Jake. I don't think there was hostility,
        just some here are wary of those who come in without introduction
        because often they are just here to stir up trouble. Also, as I said
        earlier, you sounded very familiar and a couple of us thought we might
        know you. In which case, a bit of fun-natured ribbing was in order. If
        you're here to learn, please do stay.

        Susan

        --- In covenantedreformationclub@yahoogroups.com, milkyway_man1961